Friday, October 8, 2010

Five for Friday

Five reasons you must enter my new contests!

1. Two contests - one fun and one easy-peasy
2. THREE winners!!!
3. Prizes include books and swag and either a $25 B&N gift card, an iPod Shuffle or a Kindle 3 or Nook!
4. It's the weekend, giving you lots of time to think about and do all those things with Tristan.
5. Because you love me...or Tristan...or Promise...and want to help a new author and fellow blogger out. :) Even if it's just because you feel bad for me and my crappy week (to which I must add that my oldest is 18 today, a horrible reminder that I am no longer 18!).

Yes, I'm begging. Please help me spread the word this weekend and throughout the month. I soooo want to give away an awesome prize like a K3! Kthnxluvyabai! And have a fantabulous weekend!

6 comments:

  1. First off... *HUGS* I'm so sorry to hear that your baby broke his arm. I hope he's fine from the shock of it. Poor thing.

    I'd LOVE to join your contest and win your BOOK! Other than advertising it, what else do I need to do be to become worthy of entering your wondrous winnings???

    Let me know!


    ~Elizabeth :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS--I've posted your contest on the sidebar of my blog and on FB... Please e-mail me and let me know what else you'd like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so in Kristie! Let me know where you want me to post and I will spread the word. I am not a blogger but I am a reader and I "talk" to lots of people! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elizabeth, be sure to complete the form on the contest page so you can get entries for spreading the word. (Scroll down - I've bolded THIS FORM so you can't miss it.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Mindy! You can spread the word on Facebook, Twitter, etc. If you have Promise, take a picture of it (preferably with you in it) out in the "wild" and email it to me (kristie(at)kristiecook(dot)com). Go to the contest page and scroll down to complete the form. It'll get you entered for the secondary contest with books (including a Purpose ARC) for prizes. If you want to do the Halloween Hop (the contest with Tristan), you can post your entry on Facebook, since you don't have a blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today is Friday and while I haven't had the best day - it is turning around and the weekend looks bright. I love Friday afternoons - and I hope you enjoy this time to put those awful things life can bring behind and savor the moment with those you love. Kathi

    ReplyDelete

My fave 3 Cs - coffee, chocolate and COMMENTS!