Monday, February 21, 2011

On Deadline

Me, working on deadline.

...and if I don't make deadline...
Me next week, after making deadline, because I totally refuse to miss it!

In case it's not obvious, I'm working on a deadline this week. If I don't get my first draft in by the end of this coming weekend, I have some very nasty ramifications. Seriously nasty. Since I really don't want to face them - and don't have the time to do them - I'll be totally focused on writing this week...and not on blog writing.

So play among yourselves. Have fun. Stay out of trouble. And get your own writing done while I'm gone. I'll be asking for wordcounts next week. Okay, just kidding. But really, have a good week and I'll pop in when I get a chance.

1 comment:

  1. You go, girlie! First drafts are the worst when it comes to just getting them done! Sending creative mojo your way!

    elizabethisaacs.com/blog

    ReplyDelete

My fave 3 Cs - coffee, chocolate and COMMENTS!